-->

火曜日, 6月 26, 2012

第32回 あさり会ゴルフの感想@BATAMHILLS


今回は特別参加のドイツ人WOLFGANGさんの感想文です

Konnichiwa Golf Mates,

since I was the only non-Japanese golfer in your big team and additionally participating for the first time,
it is a great honor for me to drop some lines about this wonderful day we have spent together at Batam Hill GCC.

During the week I received the very exciting information, that I am allowed to join your group for playing golf on Batam.
From this point on, the focus was only on 2 things - The German Team at the EURO-Cup and the golf event on Batam.
Saturday morning, we kicked the Greek team out of the tournament and all was prepared for
finding myself in the best mood for the most eagerly awaited Sunday golf round.

I got up pretty early, packed my things, took a coffee and went on the way to pick up Adachi San.
Happy and full of imaginations for the upcoming event, I was driving directly into the wrong lane
at the first crossing - I simply forgot about left-hand traffic in Singapore.

I picked up my friend and we went to the Harbourfront to gather with the team.
There was a very warm and very friendly welcome for us and I realized,
there are some familiar faces with whom I had already a lot of fun while golfing together in Malaysia.

After checking-in for boat trip, I suddenly was facing an unexpectedly challenge.
A test about golf rules written in Japanese Characters!!!
Wow, this brought me to the limit, already that early in the morning.
(trying to find some reasons to publish for my poor score at the end of the day)
As it turned out later, I achieved a semi-satisfying result which makes me thinking about
whether to improve my Japanese language skills or my knowledge about golf rules.

During all the time, the excitement was increasing and increasing…
Arrive at this wonderful spot on Batam, we gathered to enter the golf-carts and started for tee-off.

The golf course is embedded in a breathtaking scenery, equipped with challenging 18 holes with
lot of OB, water, bunker and jungle. I luckily could experience all of this challenges which
made me loosing many balls and raising up my score to a so far unknown level.
But this all could not effect or cool down my high excitement which is still lasting.

We finished this memorable day with a delicious dinner and some refreshing beers.
According to the rules, every newcomer has to give a speech about his
impressions of the day which have been for all of them great as well.

I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to all golfers in this wonderful group
for this very warm welcome, perfect organization and that lot of fun I was allowed
to experience together with you.
Many thanks and I am looking much forward to see you all again soon.

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu.

Wolfgang

新しいコメントの入れ方 :

コメントが入れられないケースが見られます大変申し訳ありません、Windows7/Macパソコン、Firefox/Mac/InternetExplorer9や/Chrome/Safariインターネットブラウザなどの最新版やIphone/Android/Ipad からコメント入力が可能です。。

その他に、メンバーのコンタクトフォームからも入力できます。:

0 comments :

コメントを投稿

あさり会の皆様、コメントに返事をする事が出来ます。
1)”返事する”をクリック
2)一番下の”コメントを投稿”の既にある文字を消さずに文字の後に返事を入れてください。
3)名前を選択して”コメントを公開”をクリック
これでokです。  ~ ✿お七✿

Comments